Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Much Better - No Bronch!

After I wrote my last post, Ari took a long nap. I went and got lunch, when I walked in she had been crying and the nurse was holding her. She saw me and said mamma. I didn't even wash my hands, I just took her. She hasn't cried since Tuesday and even then it wasn't even a cry with tears. She was looking in my eyes and my mouth as I talked to her, which she hasn't done at all since she woke up on Tues. It was as if she really woke up today. She also had a few bowl movements, which she was having a very hard time with.

She just seemed much better, so I questioned whether she even had to have the bronch. They came for her within minutes and the anesthesiologist asked how she was doing and I said much better. She called the doctor, he came right up and decided to hold off on the bronch. He wanted her out of bed, moving around. We have been on the floor, playing and I've been standing her up. We went for a walk in a wagon and she enjoyed it. We got back to the room, put Dora on and she perked up again, started standing up in the wagon laughing and just getting excited. It was great. Then she sat down, laid down, rested, and then got right back up again.

Praise God! All my worries and risks about today He took away. "Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not." Lamentations 3:22



1 comment:

All 8 of Us said...

Praising God with you that your little girl is coming back!!! So glad the docs held off on the bronchoscopy~ Will continue praying!!
Blessings,
kathi