Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Doing Really Well

Ari continues to improve. She's been talking more. She's almost 100% back to her old self. Today she was so giggly, I enjoyed making her giggle. She has been in the playroom, she really enjoys the kitchen and plastic foods. Every now and then the 'Child Life' staff would take her, which was really nice.

Last night my sister in law came and spent some time with her. It was such a huge help to have someone sit and play with her while I got some other things done. I also got a meal delivered from dear friends and that was wonderful. I just found out today that I can get a 'sleep room' for a nap time. They are down a small quiet hallway, so that will probably be one of my stops tomorrow...a sleep room! I'm exhausted! Last night she didn't go to sleep til almost midnight and was up at 5am. Some nights are great and others aren't, and usually the great ones are when Daddy is on duty. Lucky Duck ;o)

Carlos was away on business and returns today, I'm sure Ari is missing him. God continues to carry us through this. Friday she has a bronch which will tell us when we can go home, I'm hoping early next week...lets see, Monday would be nice!

1 comment:

All 8 of Us said...

Praying for a discharge date soon!! So glad your Ari was giggly today...enjoy that nap room tomorrow!!!
Blessings,
kathi