Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bronch Tomorrow

Ari has been doing really well. She's been talking more, getting back on her feet, and moving around. First thing tomorrow morning, they will do another bronch to see how she's healing. The doctor said he may dialate her if he finds the airway is tight, but if all is good we can go home as early as this weekend...wooohooo!

Last night Carlos got back from his business travels and came to the hospital. I was able to get some extra rest and take a long shower...it was great. He hung out with us and worked from the hospital. It was such a blessing having him here, I don't know how I would of gotten through today had he not been here. Ari and I go to the playroom and walk around the hospital, I read her stories and we watch a lot of Dora. After a few hours of that, I don't know what to do with myself.
The rest of the kids have enjoyed a week with friends; we are so blessed to have friends who can take the time out to be with our kids. We have been served greatly by our church family and are so humbled each time they extend themselves to us and for us. God has shown a very small piece of His grace through each of the families that have extended themselves. I say very small piece because God's grace is so profound. When I think of these acts, that are so big to us, I'm blown away by God's love for us.


No comments: