Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

10 Months

Ariana has been doing well, but the night before last came down with a fever. I had been telling myself I needed to post on her blog about how well she was doing. I didn't want this to become a "sick again" blog and before I got to it...she's sick. I'm just thinking it's an ear infection or something like that. So I'll will talk about her recent accomplishments.

Ariana has been sitting up without support. She loves to sit and play with her toys. We never thought about how it would actually look to see her do this, so we're amazed by it. She has been interacting more and more with everyone, especially the kids. They make her laugh, actually crack up, all the time. We think about she'll be crawling soon and can't really imagine it. We can't believe March we'll be celebrating 1 yr.

No comments: