Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Almost 9 Months

Ariana has had more doctor visits than I would like, however, I have so much to be grateful for. Yesterday we went to the doctor's office because her symptoms of croup are coming back. I explained to the doctor, which happen to be the same one she saw at the hospital, that we saw an allergist and he prescribed pulmicort and xopenex, an asthma preventative/anti-nflammatory. And I told him it helped, however I was concerned if it was croup, how the treatments would negatively affect her. It was interesting to hear him say that it appears this may be a form of asthma and he didn't think about that when she was in the hospital, but since she saw the allergist and the treatments were helping to continue and actually increase one. He said if it was croup, she would have to come to ER if it happened over the weekend. I just praised God for mother's instincts, because this was the doctor that told me she did not need to go to an allergist. It's a great reminder that God's hands are on Ariana.

Today she got her synergis shot, which prevents RSV, so she is not a happy camper.

Next Thursday we see the Pulmonologist.

No comments: