Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back Home

We got home yesterday. Ariana is doing better but still not 100%. I was discouraged because they say to just be prepared to make these trips throughout the winter months. They say she was born at 25 weeks and with the narrow airway, colds will affect her this way. They won't prescribe the epi treatments for home use, which is the only reason I would need to go to the ER. I feel like I have to expose her to many other illnesses by taking her to the ER if the offices are closed which they usually are when she has gotten bad. I know I have to trust there is a reason for this, but I just want more answers. We are even wondering if there's something triggering it in the house. It's so hard to not want to try and take full control to get all the answers, but I know I also need to let God be in control and have faith in His amazing love that will not fail us.

2 comments:

mb said...

Kari,
I just read your blog for first time in ages and my heart goes out to you all. Sam's got another bad cold and I feel terrible for him when he's coughing and nose runs all day--can't IMAGINE what you're going thru w/little Ari. Our prayers are w/you and your family. May God grant you peace, sleep and healing. love, Marybeth, Bryan and Sam

All 8 of Us said...

Kari,
I meant to post the other day to let you know we were praying for Ari during her hospital stay. I'm sure it must be frustrating to not know the 'why' behind the triggers for Ari's breathing issues...what a comfort to know that the Lord who perfectly formed her inside your womb is able to protect and keep her...We will be praying for protection for her over these cold months.
Praying for you!!
Love,
kathi and gang