Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 17

Ari continues to be a little fighter. They have her on a 7 day course of antibiotics for an infection in her stomach. She's still on the oscillator and being sedated. They actually went up on her sedation because she gets very agitated and her oxygen levels drop. One nurse said being sedated doesn't faze her, she keeps moving all around, as we all say, "She is feisty."

To All the Guys:
Thank you for getting Carlos out. You all work fast. He's looking forward to Friday and I am too.

Thanks again to everyone for all your prayers and well wishes. We have been so blessed with meals and my family has been great at taking our other 4 kids so we can spend time with Ari. Now if I can just get someone to do our laundry and clean, we will be all set :) I'm kidding! We have been taken care greatly by all of you in one way or another - I can't say it enough - Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday night! KAT-MAN-DU BRO!!!!!!!

("bro" pronounced with a bunch of "d" sounds in the middle for some reason)

-Vin

Anonymous said...

Kari and Carlos;

Ariana is in our prayers and thoughts daily. You know you can count on us for anything you need. As for cleaning I will be more then happy to help...I know how difficult it is with the kids...been there. Tell Ari that me and her uncle Papa love her and will come see her this weekend.

besitos,
Brenda and Harry