Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

1 Month

Ari is doing very well :) She will soon be off the ventilator. Her swelling has come down. She's being fed after 2 weeks of no milk. She was so active this weekend. She cried - not that we heard her - but we could see her expressions, which tell us she is very alert. I felt so bad for her she was crying and even though I couldn't hear her, I could feel her cry. We are so grateful to be at this point, we have been feeling such relief this weekend as we continue to hear of her improvements each day. I'm afraid to take it all for granted and just keep reminding myself to appreciate each moment...even with our older ones.

Mia (the 11 yr. old) sang at a concert this weekend and I listened to her play her violin and was so pleased with her and her talent.

Aliyah (the 8 yr. old) is my right hand girl, she's so helpful and willing to serve.

Mikayla (the 4 yr. old) has been so happy, laughing, being silly, and jumpy...she wasn't always this happy so it's really nice to see her full of joy. And she loves Jesus - she reminds us every day.

DJ (the 3 yr. old) is the one who expresses his love and concern for Ari the most. He asks for her everyday and always prays for her. He woke up one day and told me he had a dream about Ari...very deep dream I will have to put in another post.

We are grateful for each one and each moment God gives us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all continue to be in my prayers.