Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday - Day 5

Ariana continues to be a little miracle. Today the issue we face is a second ultrasound of her brain, yesterday they saw a little bleeding. Today's ultrasound will show if there's is more than yesterday or if it has stopped. Everything else is stable.

It's Good Friday - we remember Jesus this weekend and His sacrifice and it reminds me how awesome He is and that He can do anything ~ that includes giving Ari the strength to get through this time.

3 comments:

DLiberto said...

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for this preemie God gave me to keep.
So very little, So very small,
I pray you make it through it all.
Each day I hold you skin to skin,
I hope you feel my love within.
You are so brave, you are so strong,
You came early because you belong.
Angels watch over her all through the night,
God keep her safe and help her fight.

KByrd said...

Congratulations Kari and Carlos on your new arrival. My prayers will be with your family and for the strength of this baby girl. She is a miracle indeed. Congratulations.
Kavril

Blended & Blessed said...

Thanks Deb, I loved that prayer.