Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

25 Weeks - She's Here

Ariana
Weighted: 1lb. 8oz
Length: 13 1/2 in

She decided she didn't want to wait. My placenta ruptured and I went into labor on Saturday. Carlos was in P.R. visiting his sick uncle and got on the next flight out of P.R.

She was very active in the womb throughout the night, which kept us all positive, that she was a strong little fighter.I was going to have an emergency C-section Sunday morning and while waiting for the Anesthesiologist, Ariana decided to be born - legs first. I got to see her briefly, and I thought she looked just like daddy. Aside from normal preemie issues, she is doing well.

Keep us in your prayers. We have appreciated all the well wishes.

1 comment:

Donna Tomaso said...

Welcome Baby Ariana- Can't wait to meet her.
We are praying for all of you. Gotta Love the way life always surprises us.
As always if you need anything please don't hesitate.
Love Donna & Family