Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2008

New Pic!!!

We went to the zoo this past weekend and had a great time. The older two are part of Children Song Choir and they performed at the zoo - we got free tickets :) I almost left Carlos with the monkeys but then I figured I needed him.

A little side note:
This weekend Carlos and I also went to Harvest 08, it was a Christian Crusade, with a great speaker, Greg Laurie. It was pretty cool to see a bunch of Jesus Freaks and those who weren't but were saved by the end of the night...they said the first night almost 1000 people committed their lives to Christ. We really got to think of eternity...Greg Laurie's son died a few months ago at the age of 33, in a car accident and it shows us that each day is not promised; we can die at any time and where do we want to spend eternity at.

Back to our little miracle - she's 12lb 6oz. I'm trying to get her into her own room. It was hard enough getting her bassinet away from our bed and against the wall; so we will see how that goes. She is talking away, a lot of cooing. She is just a good baby, she fights falling asleep at times, but rarely cries.

This weekend we may go back to my parents house in the Poconos...I'll keep you posted ;o)

2 comments:

mb said...

Little Ari is so adorable! Tks for updating. I love your blog--would you mind if i add you to my list of favs on my blog? (ourpleasantplaces.blogpsot.com)
It was nice chatting w/you yesterday at church!
ttfn, marybeth

Blended & Blessed said...

Thank you Marybeth, I don't mind at all. I'm looking forward to visiting your blog. It was great talking to you too. We will have to exchange numbers, if your ever stuck and need a babysitter, I'm here.