Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

New Cousin

Ari is no longer the baby of the family, there is a new baby girl cousin :o) My sister Sharon, had her baby yesterday. I was her coach and cut the cord, amazing! My baby sister did so well. Ari has a new baby doll, she's just adorable. As soon as I get a pic, I will post it, of course Ari will be holding her.

Update on Ari: she may soon be out of therapy as she is progressing quickly. She is however having reconstructive surgery on her airway. So in July they will remove her adenoids and possible dilate her airway again. Then after that schedule the reconstructive surgery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to check in to let you guys know we are always thinking of you and continue to check to see how Ari is doing. Thank you for your updates!! She is beautiful! -Lauren, Vinny and Alana

Blended & Blessed said...

Thanks Guys...hope all is well with you and your little one. Kari