Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Weekend Getaway

We spent this past weekend at the Poconos with the kids, Abuelito and Abuelita Vazquez. We had a great time. It was nice to be able to go away with Ari for the weekend and not have to worry about oxygen or even the monitors. She's still on the monitors but mostly at night. She should be close to 9lb this week. We have an appt. on Thurs. for a check up since she is done with meds.

Finally, here are some new pics and videos. I always try to remind myself where we were and where God has brought us.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We rejoice in God's miracle of your precious covenant child! We are very happy for all and have you in our prayers.
Wilfredo y Eileen (Hernandez)

All 8 of Us said...

Wow, just scroling through the pictures you can see how much she has grown!! To God be the glory!!!
Rejoicing with you all in the fgift of your precious little girl!
Blessings,kathi

All 8 of Us said...

oops, I need to preview before I hit 'publish'! Sorry about all those typos!
kathi

Blended & Blessed said...

Thank Kathi...I have typos all the time;) Kari

Blended & Blessed said...

I didn't do that on purpose but I guess proved my point...I meant "Thanks" lol

All 8 of Us said...

Hi Again Kari,
Did you get my email?? I resent it again yesterday. If not,could you email me at
bailliemk@yahoo.com and then I can send it yet again and make sure I have the correct address in my contact list :)
Blessings,Kathi

Blended & Blessed said...

Hi Kathi, Not sure if you got my email because I haven't received an email. I have another email, maybe I'm just not getting all my email thru yahoo? It's
ck1vazquez@gmail.com. Thanks again.