Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home

We couldn't imagine this day coming soon enough. We have been so grateful to have her home. Ari is doing well. She weighs 5lbs. 3oz. and maintaining her 17 1/2 in. for some time now. But the cheeks and those chinS keep growing.

Once she falls asleep at night, she's a good sleeper, well good meaning 5 hrs; only because I'm really not suppose to let her go past 4hrs yet. Getting her to settle down seems to be the challenge. She falls asleep by 1am on a good night and 3am on a "I just want to held" night...which I'd gladly do if I could stay awake. She's amazing. The kids are just crazy about her and so happy she's home. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for the family. We are glad that she has made it home. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

yay! we are so happy for you guys! we cant wait to see lots of pics of you guys at home! so exciting to finally be home! congrats!
-Lauren and Vinny